Participation & Engagement
Individuals and organizations can have their names associated with the Haley Memorial or the Foundation through a number of sponsorship opportunities including, among other events:
- A special viewing of the documentary Bates the Center of Excellence
Click here to view the complete Bates High School, The Center of Excellence Documentary
- A Genealogy Research Workshop
- A Roots Camp for youngsters or grandparents and accompanying grandchildren
- A tour of the Haley Memorial with related discussions
- The purchase of a Bates High School, Center of Excellence Documentary for yourself or others.
For information about other sponsorship opportunities use the contact us at:
The Kunta Kinte-Alex Haley Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) Corporation.
Enjoy genealogy? Enjoy history and research? Want to make a difference by helping others? Like what we’re doing?
Fill out the form below to explore our volunteering opportunities! The opportunities include genealogy research, assistance with programs or events, support for outreach and educational events, and becoming an Advisory Committee Member or future Board Member.